While The Farmhouse can accommodate any type of event, a wedding at The Farmhouse is an extra special affair. We have our grand event space for those who prefer to be indoors, and the patio is the perfect setting for an outdoor wedding. Minimal decorations are needed thanks to magnificent landscaping and an abundance of beautiful flowers, trees, and shrubs.
Your guests can enjoy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails while conversing with friends and family on our expansive patio, and the numerous fireplaces accent the festivities with an exquisite warm glow. Patio string lights and plentiful up-lighting provide the perfect romantic setting for an evening of celebration.
Brides and their bridesmaids will enjoy spending the day in the 500 sq. ft bridal suite which includes an intimate patio where the bride and bridesmaids can enjoy champagne, breakfast or lunch, or just relax prior to the event. Hair styling and makeup stations will be provided, as well as a small beverage bar and private bathroom. And don’t worry! The groom and groomsmen also have their own dressing room.
The following items are included in the price of the venue rental:
• 7,000 sq. ft. main event building will accommodate up to 200 guests
• Use of the expansive outdoor patio
• Original 1850s 400 sq. ft. house
• Bar building next to patio
• Use of 4 fireplaces
• Chairs and tables for up to 200 guests
• White tablecloths for tables
• Clean-up throughout the event
• Large screen and audio equipment for sharing photos or video
For a nominal fee we can also provide the following—including but not limited to:
• Day-of-wedding coordination
• Experienced wedding stylist to help with all or part of the planning and decorating
• Props for rent to complete the theme
• Table decorations
• Unique one-of-a-kind reclaimed items for an extra special touch